OSeven is a high-tech venture, Athens and London based and backed by top tier VC funds and angel investors, who aspires to be a leader in the global Mobility transformation.
We've built a world class device agnostic, AI-enabled, Big Data Analytics platform based on decades of research, able to analyze data produced from different sources (smartphone, OBD, 3G/4G connected cars) which can determine driver's performance and different mobility patterns. Our sophisticated solution includes advanced gamification and loyalty reward schemes to motivate more safe and eco behaviors within a mutually beneficial ecosystem. It can be rolled out across fleets even without in-car telematics embedded or any other hardware installation -just by using the smartphone as a recording engine. Hardware-free, fully scalable.
We acquire users through deals with leading insurance, ridesharing/taxi hailing, telco, rental & leasing companies, banks with established customer base and millions of customers around the globe.
We have completed successfully 3 funding rounds and started scaling and distribute our service to more than 10 countries now and counting, partnering with major international brands in the industry.
We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to help us turn our goal for safer roads, into easy-to-use products for our clients and amazing journeys for the end users. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean & artful design, UI skills and should be able to understand users’ feedback & turn it into functional user interfaces.
You should be able to:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Together we will create user friendly tools for our clients and amazing apps for the drivers, to help them become safer and more eco. Together we will create safer roads around the world.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Proven work experience as UI/UX designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of design software and wire-framing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision)
- Visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BSc in Graphic or Web Design or relevant field
- Team spirit & strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have Skills and Competencies
- Diploma in Architecture is an asset
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets.
- International well-known and cool team.
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst ground breaking industry experts.
- Business and Technological challenges.
- Great work space in a very good location.
- Free drinks and team social events