Front End Developer
OSeven is a high-tech venture, Athens and London based and backed by top tier VC funds and angel investors, who aspires to be a leader in the global Mobility transformation.
We've built a world class device agnostic, AI-enabled, Big Data Analytics platform based on decades of research, able to analyze data produced from different sources (smartphone, OBD, 3G/4G connected cars) which can determine driver's performance and different mobility patterns. Our sophisticated solution includes advanced gamification and loyalty reward schemes to motivate more safe and eco behaviors within a mutually beneficial ecosystem. It can be rolled out across fleets even without in-car telematics embedded or any other hardware installation -just by using the smartphone as a recording engine. Hardware-free, fully scalable.
We acquire users through deals with leading insurance, ridesharing/taxi hailing, telco, rental & leasing companies, banks with established customer base and millions of customers around the globe.
We have completed successfully 3 funding rounds and started scaling and distribute our service to more than 10 countries now and counting, partnering with major international brands in the industry.
We’re currently looking for a talented Web Front End developer to strengthen the team, responsible for developing web and mobile applications for insurance companies and their customers. You will be practicing Scrum in a fun, rapid-response start-up environment. A typical day of yours will include working with our backend developers to design new APIs, investigating new tools and libraries to include in the project and work close with our design team to prototype exciting new features. You should be willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have the potential to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in developing web applications
- Proficient in AngularJS framework and ecosystem
- Competent in CSS3/SASS/LESS
- Experience in creating responsive web pages for various form factors
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge / awareness of the security aspect of web applications
- Solid experience using GIT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fulfilled military obligations
Nice to have Skills and Competencies
- Testing tools for unit and end-to-end tests such as Karma / Protractor
- Familiar with Gulp, Grunt or other build systems
- Web Sockets / Web Hooks
- Having worked as a member of a Scrum team
- Being familiar with Linux
- Geek about problem solving
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets
- Stock options or bonus scheme subject to seniority level
- International well-known and cool team
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst ground breaking industry experts
- Latest communication and project management tools (Slack, Jira, Trello etc.)
- Flexible hours and teleworking
- Great open plan work space in a very good location
- Free drinks and team social events on a regular basis
- More to come!