Head of Business Development
OSeven is a high-tech venture, Athens and London based and backed by top tier VC funds and angel investors, who aspires to be a leader in the global Mobility transformation.
We've built a world class device agnostic, AI-enabled, Big Data Analytics platform based on decades of research, able to analyze data produced from different sources (smartphone, OBD, 3G/4G connected cars) which can determine driver's performance and different mobility patterns. Our sophisticated solution includes advanced gamification and loyalty reward schemes to motivate more safe and eco behaviors within a mutually beneficial ecosystem. It can be rolled out across fleets even without in-car telematics embedded or any other hardware installation -just by using the smartphone as a recording engine. Hardware-free, fully scalable.
We acquire users through deals with leading insurance, ridesharing/taxi hailing, telco, rental & leasing companies, banks with established customer base and millions of customers around the globe.
We have completed successfully 3 funding rounds and started scaling and distribute our service to more than 10 countries now and counting, partnering with major international brands in the industry.
With hundreds of inbound leads coming to us every day from different regions, we now require a Head of Business Development to help lead the charge on our existing and pipeline customers and smash our challenging revenue targets.
You will be responsible for the commercial pipeline, for sales/revenues, and for ongoing customer satisfaction. You will have a serious commercial edge, are lead hungry, love the thrill of a chase and are top of your grade at conversion and closure.
As well as loving targets, you will be great at working with our product and onboarding teams to ensure that our B2B customers are happy. You will be responsible for building, managing and developing the international pipeline of prospective clients. The role is guaranteed to be intense and fast paced. As we scale you will be responsible for building an ambitious team who will be highly motivated to smashing their targets.
- Your primary responsibility will be revenue generation across all B2B channels.
- To achieve this, you need to own the sales funnel; from lead generation and qualification, selling, structuring contracts and pricing, through to working with the implementation/onboarding team so that each B2B client is rolled out successfully.
- You will lead the exploration of different industries with fleets and develop the best sales models for each, and discover where the value lies for the company in different regions
- As the business expands, you will take managerial responsibility for the growth and performance of the business development function.
- You will prepare proposals and collateral for sales, with the support of our marketing team.
- You will develop processes for our B2B sales pipeline, from sourcing leads to closing sales and hand-offs with our operations and installations teams.
- You will travel in different countries and time zones.
- You will enhance and support company’s Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), committed and aspirational ones.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Solid understanding and extensive work experience in Software Business.
- Proven track record in Software sales management (4+ years), with experience in converting and closing big deals and a history of over delivering on high revenue targets.
- Love numbers, are commercially minded – over-delivering on targets is why you come to work.
- Love setting ambitious goals and spur people to greater achievement, aligned with the company’s priorities and vision.
- Able to distinguish between aspirational goals from committed ones.
- Able to meet strict timelines.
- Be great with people and an experienced leader of sales people.
- There’s a lot of talking, to a lot of different people with different culture, nationality, background and in different Corporate levels. So you’ll need to like it, and be good at it. You will have be confident, reassuring and charming, and have the ability to build trust and rapport with people quickly and effectively.
- Strong analytical skills. Multi-tasking ability is highly desirable.
- Make effective commercial decisions, quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in different languages. Fluency in English is pre-requisite.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- A good degree is welcome. But not at the expense of strong commercial acumen, confidence, and tenacity.
- Knowledge on “OKRs” will be a strong asset.
- Target driven, number hungry and decisive.
- Gravitas with senior industry leaders.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone into new and challenging tasks
- Self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, hands-on.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Have impact on company’s future and vision.
- Team spirit.
- Not afraid of failing and learn fast from it.
- A quick learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to prosper in a high pressure environment, and lead others with you through it.
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets.
- Stock options or bonus scheme subject to seniority level.
- International well-known and cool team.
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst ground breaking industry experts.
- Business and Technological challenges.
- Great work space in a very good location.
- Free drinks and team social events.